3.04.2016

Brasserie Bofinger



Opened in 1864 and most recently renovated in 1921, Brasserie Bofinger is an absolute must for anyone looking for a pre- or post-Opera dinner. 

Not only is the food delicious, but the art and décor is a cornucopia of Belle Epoque design at its very best. Everything from the revolving door, spiral staircase, black leather bench seats, and bronze wall sconces to the ceramic vases by artisan Jérôme Massier and tulip-shaped lights by Müller Frères evoke the late 19th century style. Architect Legay, interior designer Mitgen and master glass makers Néret and Royé were in charge of the renovation. 

Bofinger is a feast for the eyes and tummy!




No comments: